Free and digital Lung In Vitro event
Digital LIVe 2021
LIVe2021 intends to be a unique exchange platform for scientists from all over the world interested in in vitro respiratory researches.
About this event
The meeting will focus on predictive in vitro lung models designed for basic research, efficacy and toxicity testing. It aims to present the state-of-the-art in vitro lung models, and to map out the road for its future development and use.
Confirmed speakers :
- Prof. Claus Michael Lehr (Saarland University)
- Dr. Laura Gribaldo (EURL-ECVAM JRC)
- Dr. Josue Sznitman ( Technion – Israel Institute of Technology)
- Prof. Thomas Hartung (CAAT)
- Prof. Sara Cherry (University of Pennsylvania)
- Dr. Jean-Claude Sirard (Pasteur institute Lille)
- Prof. Marc Chanson (University of Geneva)
- Dr. Kambez Benam (University of Colorado)
More information coming soon !
You can register to this event on the following page : https://www.eventbrite.com/e/live-2021-lung-in-vitro-event-tickets-138609080491?keep_tld=1